• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Skillz Philly (Posted: 3/22/2007 11:15:00 AM)|
Comment: The harmonious nature of Z.A.’s production allows for Drac’s vocals to stand out more on “Rats & Roaches,” which also can be found on Drac’s single “Feel It.” Drac’s prowess relies in his ability to point out the infestation in dark alleys and abandoned buildings, where drugs and crime prevail amidst the decaying society. The melodic nature of the track is a key juxtaposition against the hard-hitting drums that fill out the song’s foundation, and goes hand-in-hand with Drac’s words.