BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 1/23/2007 11:05:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm not sure if Dudley Perkins (aka Declaime) of Stones Throw Records is actually a good singer or not. I'm guessing he's "technically" not good. Kind of in that Western European snobbish classical sort of not good way. But I like listening to him. He sounds good even if he's not actually good. Lesson of the day: embrace your flaws. They can be flipped into your strongest selling point. “Not bad meaning bad, but bad meaning good." And I especially love it when Perkins goes falsetto. Regardless, he's back at it with his Stones Throw cohorts on the remix to his romantce-inspiring“Come Here My Dear". Sidekick Madlib lays down the smooth beat with his typical unique flare. On this one, he gives it a lullaby type feel. Brand Nubian's Sadat X and his one in a million voice lend a verse, as does Stones Throw representative M.E.D., to the mix. Throw this on the next time you've got a young lovely over for dinner and perhaps you'll later be writing Dudley a “thank you" letter.
Name: Pele won (Posted: 1/7/2007 9:22:00 PM)
Summary: Madlib Be Lacin' Dudley Up
Comment: Dudley P, Declaime, this is a cold track cousin. Light a blunt and love it!
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Dudley Perkins||Found: 3|