BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: I hadn't heard much from Dujeous in a while until "All M.C.'s." The wait for new material was worth the wait. The nice bassline and the live horns are excellent while the rhymes as usual are on point. Dujeous are out to prove that they are another band capable of pulling off the live hip-hop band concept with success. "All M.C.'s" is required listening. If you don't start humming the hook, get your head checked.
Name: t.b. da beez neez (Posted: 6/4/2002 1:35:00 PM)
Summary: This Is The Joint Right Here
Comment: I wasn't really feeling Split Milk. That's just me and it's not to say it's a hot song, but this... man. My ears are burning up listening to this. Damn, this is hot. Love the horns, love the beat, love the feel, love the lyrics; Dujeous sure brings it. This is complete hip hop. Just click listen.