• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 6/16/2004 10:15:00 AM)|
Comment: Let's take a count. Cliché topics covered so far on this 12": NYC and now green. The pimp juice in my originality meter has dropped to sub-zero. Granted the tribute to NYC (“City Limits”) brought something a little different, you can't rely on too many tired topics to carry a single 12". As for the setting, the little Latino inspired ditty that was plugged into the sampler is nothing to bitch about but it’s not better than a can of spicy peanuts either.