• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Here's some more niceness from Dujeous. The live band vibe is fantastic with a smooth drum work, guitars, horns, and keys. "Spilt Milk" deals with relationship turmoil, and the MC's pull it off quite nicely. The hook might turn off some, but I find it quite catchy. Dujeous is not to be slept-on; fans of groups like Stetsasonic and The Roots should give this a listen.