• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: kemikal (Posted: 3/22/2004 8:50:00 PM)
Comment: This 12" is just hot on both sides......these cats are the future...
watch and see, listen and learn.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 3/6/2004 6:07:00 PM)|
Comment: New York’s Hip-Hop band collective Dujeous does not disappoint on the b-side. This one has ala Roots “Do You Want More” era written all over the track (when Black Thought was melodic all over the chorus). A more jazzy production compared to the a-side, and the MC’s all drop nice flows and lyrics. This group has been around for a minute (appearing on Rob Swift’s solo joint “Sound Event” and opening for numerous acts), and it definitely shows. This is just a taste of what’s more in store from Dujeous- cop this single!
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 3/1/2004 12:19:00 AM)
Summary: Nice Minimalism
Comment: From the beginning I just knew this beat was just going to do something dope.