• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Celph Titled's partner in rhyme from the group Equilibrium is back with his second solo 12". And of course he's got Celph on the boards to help him out. Somewhat surprisingly the results are very average, at least on "Evaporate." The beat is your standard Celph Titled musical back drop only a bit less moving than what you're probably used to. Dutchmassive holds his own with some good rhymes and some bad ones but no great or terrible ones either.
Name: seangotti (Posted: 9/1/2002 12:51:00 AM)
Summary: Celph's Beat
Comment: Dayum Celph is the ish! He ripped this track. Nice cuts (uses Big Daddy Kane nicely). Dutchmassive is aight. Nice joint though.