BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: al-teriq (Posted: 10/21/2002 12:43:00 PM)
Summary: On Point
Comment: All the emcees I felt did there thing on this track, even the sub-par Dutchmassive. The hook was good as hell, and the Demigodz kept it gully as usual. I'm really feelin' this cat Magik the most cuz he's so over confident it's funny. Keep up the work ya'll.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This is the obligatory posse cut, and Celph Titled churns out quite a banger for this one. Each of the MC's get nasty in their own right, but the hook is damn good and probably outshines all the verses. Some might think it's stupid, but that type of person is not my friend. Here ends the review.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Dutchmassive; Apathy; Demigodz & Army Of The Pharaohs; Majik Most; C-Rayz Walz; etc.||Found: 10|