• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 8/11/2004 8:32:00 PM)|
Comment: Equilibrium has reunited for this remix of “Revaporate.” Based on the three cuts off this record, it sounds like Dutchmassive comes toughest without features to hinder his creativity. Dutch, Majik, and Celph all drop several witty lines, but this track has no replay value. Still, don’t let this deter you from buying Dutch’s record, “The Ego Has Landed” as a single holds enough weight to carry the two weaker cuts.