• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: If there's anything J. Rawls can do, it's make a jazzy, laid-back, sippin' iced tea next to a pool in the summer time beat. I was pleasantly surprised to see both him and Pack FM listed in the credits for a Dutchmassive 12". None of them do their very best work on this cut, but it's still worth checking for.
Name: 3dmc (Posted: 9/23/2002 4:03:00 AM)
Comment: Dutch did it again. PackFM and J. Rawls add just the right touch to make this new 12" a head banga!!!
Name: stoleyorange (Posted: 8/28/2002 10:28:00 AM)
Summary: Hot Shit
Comment: Dutchmassive is cool but he got out shined on this record. Pack FM killed that Soul Search shit and the posse cut was bananas.