• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 8/11/2004 8:32:00 PM)|
Comment: You may know Dutchmassive from the trio Equilibrium consisting of Celph Titled, Majik Most, and himself. Although Celph has since moved onto bigger things, he still takes time to pass Dutch a beat straight out the golden era proving his versatility as a producer – and Dutch does nothing short of lighting it up. Funky flows, fun rhymes, and a fresh approach to a battle track make this a smoking summer joint. Hit that sh*t!