• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: scientificz (Posted: 8/14/2005 7:13:00 AM)
Summary: Dynas Still Banging
Comment: Yo I'm glad to see the brother still doing his thing in this fickle ass bizz.
Name: truvet (Posted: 11/29/2004 10:20:00 PM)
Summary: M.I.A. - Represent!!!!
Comment: Don't get it twisted, Miami is not all about freakin at South Beach and gettin crunk at the club. This an example of M.I.A. hip-hop at it's finest! Dynas, I've been a fan since the days of Black Forest. Glad to see you're still doing your thing!
Name: Docta Dosa (Posted: 11/18/2004 11:53:00 AM)
Comment: Very good combination of artists and addidctive beats.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 11/2/2004 2:19:00 PM)|
Comment: Dynas trades bars with Masta Ace and they're going straight at the industry. Being it is a recycled topic, you'd think it would be hard to hold it down. However, in an over-saturated market full of pop-rap and studio thugs it's not hard to come up with original ways to talk sh*t. All politics aside, this is a straight good-vibiní record and worth your hard earned bills.