BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Drew The Werd (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This new Dynas cut has me split down the middle. On one hand, you have a solid beat that gives Nick the chance to express some Fury on the boards. The darkness of the loop isn't too overpowering and provides a nice soundscape for an emcee. However, I simply do not like the lyrical performance on "Miami." Other than that, you might indeed still be able to enjoy this track based on the production alone.
Name: ?qwotewon? (Posted: 9/14/2002 2:18:00 PM)
Summary: Better Then Most Ish From Miami
Comment: This is way better then most of the bling bling booty music that comes out of Miami. The beat is cool and the lyrics are a lot less corny then I thought they'd be by the title. I'm nicely surprised.
Name: public wizard (Posted: 7/30/2002 12:54:00 AM)
Summary: Gotta Let It Bang.
Comment: This is a hype track and lyrics were lced down preceise. As of yet, it is the best "Miami" titled track I've heard yet. Still props to those who tried to lay one down, yet you gotta give props where they are due. " Cause even Will Smith will get killed if he came around/ Making F**ked up Songs about my town". You really gotta listen to the lyrics instead of just giving it a quick glance before judging. He is saying real ish. I know its a demanding job to review and and have your criticism accepted, but I think I opened soem minds and ears a little better then just dissing or giving props to a track. First listen to it, and critic properly peeps.
Name: nameman (Posted: 7/25/2002 12:18:00 AM)
Comment: Pretty dope, for a hyped track. I usually like mellow but I'm feeling this.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Dynas||Found: 2|