• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 12/6/2004 10:03:00 AM)|
Comment: It's been a longtime since I've heard from Lewis Parker. On "The Main Attraction," he provides a great overwrought string sample, not unlike "Blame Game," but with a deeper bassline and drum-track. Dynas sounds stronger here, his flow traveling superbly over Parker's soundscape. I dig this one more than the A-side, which while good, can't touch the combination of elements at work here.