• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: the real dick fitswell (Posted: 8/19/2005 2:38:00 AM)
Summary: Just Saw This Cat Tonight Too..
Comment: This song was ill, lyrics ok, but the beat is ill as hell. Love this ish. Hold it down.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Theyíre telling you there own personal urbanomics (hence the title). I think this one is tighter than ďMY BizĒ. But I have to gripe with the use of Mobb Deep on the cuts. Iím not dissing, but it seems that everyone uses Mobb Deep on their cuts nowadays. Itís just that Iím getting sick of hearing the same lines from Prodigy mouth being scratched in numerous choruses. If that doesnít bother you then this track is worth a listen.