• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Musicseeker (Posted: 5/18/2011 6:16:00 PM; Partial IP: .28.118.30)
Comment: I heard this song on Beatbasement on itune radio. Been an underground head, I instantly got attached to its mellow beats. Just about another day chilling under the sun. Keep producing Armstead and love to hear more.
Name: SNEEKZ (Posted: 8/15/2010 4:17:00 AM; Partial IP: .81.223.95)
Location: SAN FrAN CA...
Comment: this track right here is why I love rapp music. the sounds are just lovely respect!
Name: tones (Posted: 2/5/2008 11:15:00 PM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Location: li ny
Comment: this that chill vibe. I enjoy listening to this song because it puts me in a peaceful mindstate. I know this song is great because I never forget about it. I come back eventually to listen to it. I remember comin to underground hiphop on my birthday in 2001 (November 17th) and listenin to this over and over. same thing 6 plus years later. peace and respect to these heads for inspiration. tones
Name: freshah (Posted: 8/1/2003 1:41:00 PM)
Summary: The Feel Good Song Of The Century
Comment: Damn the producer on this joint deserves a million bucks, cause the first time I jammed this on my MP3 player damn I was all happy and sh*t. You know, the feel good song no doubt. Props to Armstead.
Name: Dunnie (Posted: 7/23/2003 3:39:00 PM)
Summary: Feel Good Vibe
Comment: This song is "like the sunshine on white sneakers" - no doubt. A nice, relaxed beat with a "feel good" vibe. Always reminds of those hot summers, chillin and sparkin blunts in the park. You definitely got to check this sh*t.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This song is right up my alley to how I'm feeling right at this moment. For anyone that puts Blood, Sweat, and Tears into anything they do, peep this. The vibe touches your soul, and you become suddenly enlightened by the music. A must for the soul.