• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: On "Hear It Is," E-Rule roughens up his flow and adds a little ruggedness with the bass-driven instrumental. Hey, what else can you expect from a b-side? It's definitely a big change from "The Real Me," but versatility is always good. The lyricism is still here too as E is "dealing with tricknology and unacceptable laws," and not just imaginary wack MCs.