BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: ZTenchu4 (Posted: 6/14/2003 7:01:00 PM)
Summary: Dont Get No Higher
Comment: It is a track that you use in between tracks. Lyrics are alright, but it's the same metaphoric bull. I'd play it on a show though.
Name: beatjnkie1997 (Posted: 5/25/2003 3:25:00 AM)
Summary: Goin Nowhere
Comment: Nothing really out of the ordinary with the lyrics and the beat is basically just some bad sample playing in the background. But, this song has a nice feel to it in the end, but it is not going anywhere.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 5/14/2003 7:56:00 AM)|
Comment: With this being the first I have heard of these cats I really didn't know what to say. The beat was kinda lacking, but it suited this type of song. It has a raw New York vibe to it. I was very skeptical at first, however, after a few listens I grew to like it a little more. The rhymes are pretty decent with some nice punch lines, except for the ones involving Alicia Keys and Genuine. All in all ,I guess I would use this track to fill up a blank space at the end of one of my mix tapes.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Earatik Statik; Rise; Shine||Found: 1|