• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 5/17/2004 7:32:00 PM)|
Comment: I have no idea what “Illstatik” is doing this record. This track could not be more boring- the emcees are barely saying anything and the chorus it just terrible. You need to check out “Keep Rockin” for a much better portrayal of these guys’ skills, but a two thumb down to this track.
Name: Docta Dosa (Posted: 5/16/2004 9:59:00 AM)
Summary: Rhyme After Rhyme
Comment: Earatik Statik, a good mix of rhymes, using 4-6 rhymes per word makes it stick out from the rest. Definite worth buying! The beat goes really good with their flow (sort of old skool Wu-beat).