• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Manifesto Prime (Posted: 6/29/2004 9:15:00 PM)
Summary: Keep Rockin Indeed
Comment: I'm feeling the message in this beat- inspirational. The verses are air-tight and I'm hopiní these cats get love cause itís good to hear a lilí something positive these days.
Name: dj excellence (Posted: 5/17/2004 8:59:00 PM)
Summary: Feeling This
Comment: The beat is very chill ... I like the mid 90's feel to it ... Lyrics are good if not a bit simplistic.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 5/17/2004 7:32:00 PM)|
Comment: Although the name is probably new to you, Earatik Statik has been putting it down for years in the Chicago area. This is a perfect spring/summer jam with up-tempo production courtesy of Brother El. Pair this with dope verses on the autobiographical tip, and a simple but established hook, and you have a great single. Support positive hip-hop and buy this immediately.
Name: det313_whattupdoe (Posted: 5/15/2004 4:03:00 PM)
Summary: Not Bad Not Bad At All..
Comment: Lyrics and flow went well with the beat...overall a decent joint.