• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: mug pattern sporadic (Posted: 8/15/2005 10:04:00 AM)
Summary: Cut Your Hair You Damn Hippie
Comment: It builds up distinctly with samples that get better with each listen. The word play is (Jimmy Walker accent)- DYNOMITE!!
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 4/8/2005 1:38:00 PM)|
Comment: Sounds like Edan has moved on from making old-school sounding beats. Still got that old school flow though, which he's now combining with more melody-based beats with an abstract flavor. Here, you'll find the breezy strings and woodwinds building up and dissolving a couple times in 3 short minutes. Peep E's new flavor.
Name: screwed869 (Posted: 4/3/2005 8:16:00 AM)
Summary: Holy Sh*t
Comment: A mind shattering fucking explosion of stimulation straight to the brain.