• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Ahhh! fresh. This is much better than "Adrenaline Rush." The production is excellent complete with dope drums and what sounds like an organ that is used sparingly only to complement the percussion. The lyrics are perhaps a bit sub-par for Edan, but that's just nitpicking, and it's not like they hinder the quality of the song much as he's still damn entertaining. So if you feel like being entertained now you know what to listen to.