• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Marked Oddz (Posted: 3/28/2003 9:41:00 AM)
Summary: Pure Rap Perfection
Comment: This track kicks arse. The beat is simple but powerful as a mo fo and the lyrics... well a lot of MC’s could learn from a track like this.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Edan sure has an unorthodox production style. From the three cuts on this 12" alone it's very evident that he doesn't seem to rely on the same formula when cooking up his beats as many do. Lif joins Edan this time as they attempt to define "rapperperfection" if there is such a thing.