BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Timid (Posted: 11/2/2005 5:44:00 PM)|
Comment: Edan and Cut Chemist could easily be cousins. Besides their lack of physical resemblance, these dudes both bring that same sort of hard hitting, quasi-psychedelic, but still tightly knit style. Records like this are the perfect example of how a producer with a strong DJ background who digs for samples will always be able to make more memorable and jaw dropping beats. It doesn't hurt that Percee P is killing it right now. These three sound great together on this whirlwind banger.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Edan; Percee P||Found: 5|