• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: If you're not familiar with Edan then you should first be aware of the fact that he is not the average hip-hop producer. He definitely has a style he can call his own, and sometimes it works out and other times it doesn't. This time it does not. The beat is very hectic and pretty damn annoying after a few bars. So I suppose it's a blessing that this song clocks in at under two minutes. On the bright side, the lyrics are quite nice. Edan just likes to have fun on the mic, and it shows here. He and Skillz Ferguson spit pure entertainment. If only the beat was better!