• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: mug pattern sporadic (Posted: 8/15/2005 9:59:00 AM)
Summary: Hell Yeah
Comment: That sample is pure genius. I'd say Edan is underrated but fuck it. If you don't listen to this it's your own problem. The word play is talented and props to the N A S one of the best out today line. It might insult Jay Z and his dumbed down fans.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 4/8/2005 1:38:00 PM)|
Comment: Damn, this is a catchy beat. And you've never heard a vocal sample that sounds like this before. It's a little something new while Edan pays homage to some of his favorite MCs from the 80's and early 90's.