• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: e (Posted: 7/30/2008 5:28:00 PM; Partial IP: .99.55.125)
Comment: it's a nice fusion of different styles. I really respect an emcee like edan when he can work lyrical flows over a track like this. the original song being sampled is dope anyways, edan keeps it alive with a fresh twist
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:22:00 AM)|
Comment: Edan takes a loop that he admits Prince Paul already used and adds some spacey sounds. My advice: if you're gonna go ahead and admit to something like that, why make it so busy and overproduce by adding the goddamn sounds. The loop was fine without them. With that off my chest, I can't help but to like this song. He's a throwback to a different age of emceeing and he does it well. I'd say he's got charm if it didn't sound like I was being an assh*le. Peep game and click "listen."