• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: ED (Posted: 2/25/2008 12:46:00 PM; Partial IP: 92.248.169)
Comment: DOPE SHIT
Name: Marked Oddz (Posted: 4/11/2003 1:42:00 PM)
Summary: This Track Got Me Excited About Hip Hop Again
Comment: Amazing beat,silly lyrics,the best flow of the new millenium.This skinny white boy shows us how it should be done.
|Name: mikeill (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: "Sing It Shitface" is the debut 12-inch from Edan, who is on the Biscuithead Recordings label of Boston (same heads who brought us Porn Theatre Ushers). Edan is well known throughout the Boston hip hop scene as a gifted individual that can freestyle, produce, and catch wreck on the wheels. The song (produced by Edan himself) has a dope melodic beat with a Japanese string sound to it. "Sing It Shitface" is filled with "Battle style" lyrics that are a little silly and humorous at times, but they are brought about with dope flow and cadence, so the song sounds good regardless. The beat has a hot chorus, but I don't know why she is a "shitface"? Either way it is original and appealing to the ears, so you should cop this wax in our on-line store.