• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Yes, articulating your syllables properly is a pretty vital element of MCing. Edan does a pretty good job of demonstrating how it should be done and sounds like he's having fun doing so--and that's what counts. You can have the mechanics down, but if your hearts not in it, chances are your transparency will be exposed. Edan dedicates this to anyone that loves writing lyrics as much as he does.