BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:11:00 PM)|
Comment: Edgar Allen Floe's producing name is Slicemysta so if you're not crazy about the production on this track, you now know who to blame. As for me, the beat just doesn't work on this remix. I can tell he's trying to do something different with the backwards clicking samples but they sound more like a mistake than anything else and if they don't add anything to the track then what's the point in having them there? To top it off, Diablo doesn't really hold his own next to EAF which makes it kind of hard to try and get into it for lyrics alone.