BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: DjMLK (Posted: 3/5/2008 2:17:00 PM; Partial IP: 92.209.252)
Location: Seattle WA
Comment: Yo y'all need to stop trippin and let 9th do his thing. Every producer got they style,and it can get too far to one side or the other at times but you got to let a dude do his thing.
Name: DJKnowledge (Posted: 11/5/2006 2:00:00 PM)
Summary: Hot Song
Comment: Nice production. 9th does it again. Would be nice if the music had more breakdowns. Still tight though.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:11:00 PM)|
Comment: Now I'm probably the only guy on the planet that rolls his eyes every time that I see 9th Wonder produced the track. I've heard some 9th lately that's made me cringe but honestly this production isn't that bad. It's just a little on the boring side and sounds like everything else he does. Edgar's lyrics are fine and he voice and flow always kind of reminds me of Akrobatik so I guess he's got that going for him in his favor.