• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 8/31/2004 1:55:00 PM)|
Comment: Ed O.G and Masta Ace are too hip-hop legends who've been able to remain relevant in an ever-changing hip-hop environment. They've aged greatly avoiding some rather forced attempts to flow with new trends, something that's plagued many a hip-hop legends. "Make Some Noise" is a rather routine party joint, but a rather strong one at that. The sample is funky, Ed and Ace deliver, and overall, underground and mainstream heads should latch on this. No bad hooks either, just scratching and spitting, like things used to be.
Name: TRACY (Posted: 8/30/2004 1:44:00 PM)
Summary: Thank You
Comment: The real hip hop still exists. Thank you for bringing it back to where real music lovers can feel the music again. I got both Masta Ace albums and EdO.G's album they came out with recently and they are both go getters.
Name: jabronn (Posted: 8/19/2004 8:49:00 AM)
Comment: EdO.G & Masta Ace comes at us with an ill collabo. The beat is incredible. That's the kind of beat that any true emcee will eat up in a heartbeat. Also, EdO.G spits verses that I didn't even know he was capable of spitting.