BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Ed O.G. is back with "On Dogz". And unfortunately, he's back with some lousy production and boring lyrics. Rich 5 produces an overly-simplistic, annoying beat that sounds just like a cheap immitation of Irv Gotti and Swizz Beats. Even Boston legend Ed O.G. disappoints on the mic with monotonous and trite rhymes. The whole concept of this track (music & lyrics) has been done to death. Although Ed claims in the song that "it's all about the lyrics and the music," he doesn't back this statement up with "On Dogz".
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: EDO.G||Found: 4|