• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Drew The Werd (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Ed O.G. pumps out some new sh*t. Overall, you won't be amazed, but you won't be disappointed either. The minimalist beat by DJ Revolution does its job to work well with the renowned lyricist. I enjoyed the cut up hook more so than the verses, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Long time fans should check out this new cut by the Original Gangsta.
Name: Quantumphy (Posted: 7/31/2002 2:11:00 PM)
Summary: Tight... Nuff Said
Comment: Ed O.G.'s lyrics are on point and the beat is "Head Exercize" certified!! I especially like the Wu-Tang sample Rev. used.