• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Drew The Werd (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Now this is what I call FRESH. Here we have Ed doing just as the title says over a beat reminiscent of the old-school sound, yet slightly tweaked for 2K2. It's happy and energetic production without losing its substance, something quite sparse nowadays. Ed O.G. doesn't disappoint either "rocking the beat" indeed. Click now for some solid hip hop.
Name: thug430 (Posted: 8/20/2002 11:43:00 PM)
Comment: The chorus and beat is hot. Ed O.G. never lets niggas down on the mic. I love the cuts.
Name: Quantumphy (Posted: 7/31/2002 2:21:00 PM)
Summary: Official Hip Hop!!!
Comment: When I heard the first note, I was done. This track delivers from start to finish - FOR REAL. Ed O.G. didn't half step on the lyrics at all on this, that's what makes this track so tight. Mad props go out to the Supreme One on the production.
Name: jaytee99 (Posted: 7/13/2002 3:20:00 PM)
Summary: Another Banger From Edo
Comment: If your head isnít nodding to this then there's something wrong with ya. But itís more than just that, the lyrics are the type that make you want to pay attention and hear what heís saying, unlike some of these head nodder beats where the rapper isnít saying anything. This type of shit is whatís missing from hip hop today. Itís not commercial and itís not backpackerish. Itís just raw meaningful lyrics, a dope beat, and a song I canít stop listening to. Roxbury should be proud.