• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Myndphlo (Posted: 5/2/2010 11:05:00 AM; Partial IP: .13.231.43)
Location: Durban/South Africa
Comment: pure art..this is what hip hop is supposed to sound like..word
Name: dwaine card (Posted: 8/15/2005 1:40:00 PM)
Summary: This Tune Is Bad!!
Comment: Yo Primo, what more can I say but the guy is a genius! Full respect to EDO.G for putting wicked lyrics to the track. This tune actually bought tears to my eyes.
Name: MATT ONE (Posted: 12/8/2004 7:13:00 PM)
Summary: Primo Is Dope
Comment: I just started listening to the EDO.G, and his shit is amazing. I noticed DJ Premier on this song so I knew it would have a great beat. EDO.G’s lyrics are amazing.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Damn does Primo ever leave his studio? It seems not as he laces everybody right now. He's incredible. For me it's mission impossible to say something negative about a Primo production. Ed O.G. also deserves respect I like his choice of subject here -- Ed is pissed at everybody who talks bull and isn't really saying something. In the third verse he mentions what's really worth something, "To see my daugther smile is prizeless."