BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: g money (Posted: 2/22/2012 4:23:00 AM; Partial IP: 30.136.206)
Comment: skate rink anthem - men only!
Name: muzikdive (Posted: 9/19/2009 1:14:00 AM; Partial IP: 32.229.205)
Comment: Old skool pure funk
this song, wheels of steel and the party was on!!!
Name: Eric D (Posted: 5/18/2009 8:04:00 PM; Partial IP: 185.127.77)
Location: NY, USA
Comment: WURRRRRRRRRD '82 in the hizzzzzzooooussse !
Name: G Roy (Posted: 4/9/2008 8:38:00 AM; Partial IP: .36.133.45)
Location: Toronto, Canada
Comment: This is what it's all about. Next to no vocals (no swearing, no gunshots) and here we are a quarter century later and I dare anyone to sit still throught this entire song. If only the new generation could learn to create original beats like this one without actually biting it.