• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Sinosure (Posted: 3/9/2004 4:58:00 PM)
Comment: Yes, you must peep this! Everything comes together on this track! Lyrics, thanks to Effect, beat, everything! Preimer would be quick to say this was his beat, but it's not! Nice job D-Tension! Loved the hook sample also!
|Name: DJ Dymon (Posted: 2/11/2004 11:25:00 AM)|
Comment: Hot stuff! D-Tension puts an amazing voice sample from Commonís "The Light" on the hook using a sort of flute to impress with classic Preemo rhythm on a fluid beat, while Effect does the rest. Good combination of beat, lyrics and flow- we couldn't expect more. A must buy!