• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Rowdy ROCK (Posted: 6/26/2008 5:50:00 AM; Partial IP: 71.110.121)
Location: Winston Salem, NC
Comment: This be is hot. P ORIGINAL has really put that homegrown into this beat. Check the lyrics out as well, EL SENSAI gives you a moxed feelin of witnessing a street freestyle, being in an underground club and chillen in the studio. Song was short as hellz though!
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Damn good concept here: a single with one song divided into two parts. It's been done before, sure. But usally part 2 comes a couple of years after part 1 when the artist is desperate for a new hit (DAMN! I used wrote myself off of Snoop Doggs X-mas list). Anyway back to the program. The brick city kid, formerly of The Artifacts, has got a true gem here. Warning: if you listen it will be hard not to click the purchase link.