• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Deimos Viphe (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Let me put on my timbs, doo-rag, and hoodie. Ahhh.. I'm ready to properly review this jawn. Naming a track seems to be difficult these days, you concentrate so much on instrumentals, rhymes, funding, collaborations and then you pick a generic name for a title. While listening to this I can think of a few better names for this, but then maybe "Live Sh!t" captures what the song is all about. Let's examine shall we? Ok, although the beat by Buckwild is repetitive, it is as expected pretty solid with a dramatic street sound. The emcee all bring some fresh lyrics. And the entire song is perfect for your mix tape. Sounds like some Live Shit to me.