• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: eazy e (Posted: 6/26/2008 11:51:00 PM; Partial IP: .180.46.43)
Comment: i love this song man havent heard it in a while
Name: KillaTic26 (Posted: 12/7/2002 6:47:00 PM)
Summary: Da Realest
Comment: Summer Time Bluez is one of the hottest underground tracks out there right now with two artists who aren’t new to the game and the beat won't let you stop boppin’ your head to it.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Too bad that summer is over cuz El Da Sensei’s “Summer Time Bluez” just makes me want to sip a lemonade and get nasty on the Slip and Slide. El teams up with Twizz to heat up the mic while Malito spanks the boards. Melodic to the second power may be the best term to describe this track, but give most of the credit to Malito’s guitar guided track. Although El and Twizz flip like Dominique Dawes, the beat just drives this joint.