• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Deimos Viphe (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Behind the boards is DJ Hi-Tek, engineering an instrumental filled with guitar string play, drums (of coarse) and some soul claps making for a simple, yet interesting beat. El Da Sensei keeps it calm with the flow, not getting to hype. And lyrically bringing nothing too complex just basic boisterous rhymes like "I got better this and that then you." So, if your in the mood to feel inferior to El and Hi-Tek pick this up and then perhaps you can feel better about yourself when you ask your bwoys if they Got Dat?