• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 8/16/2004 8:20:00 PM)|
Comment: Remember when El Gant was on MTV for a minute? I suppose we've yet to see if that was a blessing or a curse. Then again, he does put out 12"s and he was on the last Beatnuts's record. Meanwhile he's hooked up with a producer named Blanc for a couple joints. First off, homey has flow whether his freestyles were written or not. As for what he's saying, it sounds like it's got sweat and blood poured into it. And the organ sample from Blanc? Good lord. Peep game.
Name: lemmiwinks (Posted: 8/10/2004 3:34:00 PM)
Summary: The Dude To Look Out For!
Comment: This cat is just the total package. He's on a ridiculous level with his lyricism and delivery. This track just punches you in the face! This guy's better than ever. No nerd rap, no thug sh*t, just straight, dope hip-hop.