BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Kaiser Soze (Posted: 8/26/2004 11:05:00 AM)
Summary: F**** Yeah
Comment: Fasting from music then emerging to spiritual oneness with El Gant supported my musical needs.
Name: jerrygarcia (Posted: 8/23/2004 5:46:00 PM)
Summary: Vodka And Soda
Comment: That's not watered down... I believe it's called a style and besides vodka is too strong without a little water. Cookie monster hungry it is.
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 8/16/2004 8:20:00 PM)|
Comment: This song is like a watered down version of "All That I Got." Blanc comes with a sample that sounds like it should have worked out better than it did. On the other hand El Gant still sounds cookie monster hungry.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: El Gant; The Plan Be||Found: 1|