BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Skillz Philly (Posted: 3/22/2007 11:15:00 AM)|
Comment: El Michaels Affair's "PJ's," a reveling opus of both musical hegemony and soulful soundscapes, provides a brilliant combination for Raekwon the Chef to lace his vocals over. The underbelly of the song, a nauseating drum with base guitar, gives Raekwon the opportunity to flex his lyrical prowess without the necessity of blaring music or strained vocals. The result is an extemporaneous blend of both music and word. El Michaels Affair, whose shaken ground with renditions of classic Wu-Tang Clan cuts such as “C.R.E.A.M" and “Bring the Ruckus," is at it again with “PJ's."
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: El Michaels Affair; Raekwon; Wu-Tang Clan||Found: 26|