• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: It's obvious why this is the b-side to 'Keep It Live'. The instrumental simply isn't engaging enough. This is a shame considering that El is so lyrically on-point on 'Brainwash'. Although the subject matter on this track has been covered time and time again, El manages to share an original take on how MCs are corrupting hip-hop. Fed up with the overdone, out of whack posse cut, El expresses, "One MC after one MC/what a catastrophe/like dirty album mastery/personally, too many collaborations/combinations/clashing like a bum trying to make a fashion statement". I couldn't agree more.