BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: A tribute to "Public Transportation"? Sort of. While Elation loves riding the subway, the low points are also pointed out. The production reminds me a little of the Taxi theme, and once the drums come in, it works nicely with sound effects and dialog all over the place. It sounds a little choppy and thrown together at times, but when it's good, it's works. Plus, the concept is quite original. Click that button for something different, but you might be a little let down by the brevity and lack of overall flow.
Name: TruthIslamMaster (Posted: 7/8/2002 6:29:00 PM)
Comment: This joint is on point very personal. You can see it in your head or if you been there you can comply like me.