BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Elation continues with a jazzy little tribute to spring. The rhymes will remind you why you enjoy the nice weather and overall vibe of the springtime despite a few subtly sarcastic places (e.g. the adlibs near the end). And the jazz samples are a good touch. The only flaw with the track is that it sometimes sounds like a couple of friends joking around while making a demo. But it's an amusing and quite enjoyable demo. So put the windows down, get your shorts out, and listen.
Name: robocop2002 (Posted: 7/31/2002 11:29:00 AM)
Summary: Pushing Boundaries
Comment: This is the first time I've ever heard this cat and I have to say that I'm impressed! His rhyme style alone is some next s**t and the beat is just insane. Don't know, maybe I appreciate this more because I'm from London (outsider looking in), but if you never listen to anything I say at least listen to this. BUY THIS NOW!!!
Name: roy biggins (Posted: 6/3/2002 11:44:00 PM)
Summary: A Feel-good Anthem!
Comment: This has to be the ultimate Spring Time song. The beat is absolutely bangin' and Elation says some funny stuff. One of the best 12" I copped this year.