• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: leftyflowmez (Posted: 1/21/2004 2:55:00 PM)
Summary: I'm Hyped
Comment: This track had my head noddin' the whole time. Lyrics and production are on point! Watch out for these cats!
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 7/30/2003 3:27:00 PM)|
Comment: Electric Company are keeping sh*t fresh with this new release. Positive hip-hop to the fullest with a feel-good beat provided by Insight. These guys have great chemistry, and their deliveries will capture your attention for the whole song. Another bumping summer jam, this record will keep your head nodding.
Name: responsegkp (Posted: 7/3/2003 5:38:00 PM)
Comment: Damn, these guys kill it. Iím glad there are still emcees tryin to make that groovy, positive hip-hop that got me hooked so many years ago. Up-and-coming MC's could take a lesson or two from these cats. A word to everybody: stay positive, our genre needs it now more than ever.
Name: Kondor03 (Posted: 6/30/2003 5:42:00 PM)
Comment: I first heard these guys when they released "Respect Life" (an amazing track). Now they're back with this incredible joint, "Levitate". This song just makes you think of summer. Highly recommended.
Name: Masada9 (Posted: 6/24/2003 9:14:00 PM)
Summary: Digable Vibes !
Comment: This was the first track that Iíve heard from Electric Company and they definitely are on the mental tip of Digable Planets, The Coup, and Zion I. I love to hear emcees that make me think . Ill ass track!