BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: CDirect (Posted: 8/11/2005 2:04:00 AM)
Summary: Chill Beat
Comment: This type of beat makes traffic dissapear.
Name: freshah (Posted: 9/27/2003 9:33:00 PM)
Summary: Dope Dope
Comment: Lyrics and flows are nice not amazing though. The production is so laid back, and you know just the sh*t you want to listen to when you wanna chill, and relax.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 7/30/2003 3:27:00 PM)|
Comment: Respect to Insight for keeping production smooth with a sample that sounds like it's from a 40's movie interlude. Unfortunately his company is unable to match up to the beautiful instrumental. They keep the vibe right, but the verses are fairly uninteresting. Check this one out for the beat.
Name: Time&Space (Posted: 7/9/2003 11:40:00 PM)
Summary: Yeah Yeah
Comment: This is what I'm talking about, it has a real smooth vibe. Sometimes I need a jam that I can cool out to!
Name: Leather neck (Posted: 7/3/2003 5:36:00 PM)
Summary: Catchy Beat
Comment: The lyrics are decent but it is the beat that got me hooked. It is very relaxing and keeps your head nodding throughout the whole thing. The only problem…too short.